The Levy 4-Step Peoplehood Ambassador Training is unique because it focuses on the innermost component of community Leadership.
Ambassadors will learn one-of-a-kind skills based on four units taught in two sessions:
- Group Belonging – Session 1
- Avoiding “Zero-Empathy” Trap – Session 1
- Mutual Responsibility – Session 2
- Civic Society – Session 2
Training will be held at the Mercer Island Community Center, 8236 SE 24th St, Mercer Island, WA 98040.
Ambassadors are the key to sharing the message of Applied Peoplehood.
The program will initially focus on training 10 adults to become Peoplehood Ambassadors. The first cohort of Ambassadors will be trained in the summer/fall of 2016 and we are actively seeking participants for our next group.
The following criteria would make a successful and influential Ambassador:
- Sensitive to the significance of unity within the Jewish people
- Connected to the community and to other under-affiliated Jewish populations
- Articulate, compelling, and capable of inspiring others.
Candidates may apply directly. Suggestions of names of potential candidates are also welcome. Preference will be given to “millennials” and individuals in the age range 30 – 50.